Friday, November 20, 2009

Wellbutrin and skin rash?

I developed a rash from Wellbutrin but I don't know if it's just a side effect or an allergic reaction!|||I was given Wellbutrin to help me quit smoking some years ago... and it gave me this metalic taste and I started having these mini seizures and severe panic attacks.. I only took them a couple days but the bad effects lasted me for over a month..


Was the biggest nightmare of my life.. lol





I would guess the rash is a side effect as well.. I know that you can take Benedryl capsuls for med side effects.. but I would surely call the docs office and ask to speak to the nurse about whats happening..|||allergic Reaction|||seek medical attention asap as you could be having an allergic reaction.


take care


Lisa|||Bupropion (Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin SR, Wellbutrin XL) is used to treat depression.


Some side effects of Wellbutrin can be serious like severe skin rash and itching .Please contact your Doctor immediately.|||A rash can definitely be a side effect of Wellbutrin. I developed a rash after taking Wellbutrin for about 2 weeks. I begged my doctor to let me keep taking it because it was the only antidepressant to which i responded well, but he said it was potentially dangerous and told me to discontinue it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment