Friday, November 20, 2009

Dry Skin Rash Thing. OWCH PLEASE HEEEELP?

Can someone please help me out? I have dry skin symptoms on my hands pubic and anal area. My skin is red and inflamed feeling with severe itchiness interfering with sleep. How do I fix this problem?! What common things or medication or whatever it takes can I do t get rid of this??? Thank you for helping me out and sorry about the graphic description... I just think it'd help you out more. PLEASE HELP|||I'd probably go to the doctor. If it were just the hands, or non-private areas I'd suggest safflower oil when you get out of the shower and your skin is still wet.





But...since it's in your private areas, it could be something much worse (like and STD). It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially when you're talking about your nether regions.





Good luck, I hope your pain subsides!|||Probably jock itch see a doctor, I e-mailed you about your other question, may relate to this. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment