Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin rash or blotches on top of feet and lower legs?

i have red blotches or spots on my feet and going up my lowe legs there under the skin they dont itch or burn if i did not look i would not even know they were there it looks like on my lower legs im losing hair my dr said it was just a skin change whatever that means thanks for any help|||Ok, if you have any "swelling" of the feet and legs, it could be "vein" activity...





When your feet or legs swell with water, the skin "stretches" and it tries to make new veins to "feed" it, and keep it alive...





So, when the legs and feet (top) return to "normal", they leave brown or red splotches on them (as the veins shrink too), and when tanned, will look "real dark", almost black!





It doesnt itch, burn or anything, but is not a nice thing to look at.





(This is if your a heart patient or suffer from edema (swelling).





I wish you well...





Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment