Friday, November 20, 2009

We have a Devon Rex at the shelter I volunteer at with a bad, red skin rash. I can send pics of him. Help pls

He has been to 2 different vets and has had depo shots, antibiotics, special kitty food and even an E collar. He has a skin condition of red bumps on his neck area that will not go away. His previous owners abandoned him and when the animal shelter rescued him from animal control, they shaved him down and found the rash. I can send pictures of "Ra" and his red rash. You can see the rash is in his ears too.





I have also contacted an old friend from school who is a Veterinarian. He suggested it might be Miliary Dermatitis. (I did not have the pictures when I spoke to


him) Ra has no fleas at this time and the staff are a little concerned about putting him on frontline in case it aggravates the condition more. He has been found to have tape worms


Any thoughts of what this may be and how to treat it? Thanks|||ahh well umm

1 comment:

  1. Immediately the website might irrefutably obtain famous one of the most associated with publishing customers, because of its diligent articles or just crucial evaluations. Feminine Care

    ReplyDelete