Monday, November 16, 2009

My 8 yr. has a skin rash all over her body that has doctor's baffled. We are not sure how she got it.may have

come from and over bleached swimming pool. The rash is only where her skin was exposed. It is worse around her waist. It is a little red and bumpy.It is on her arms, legs up the sides of her waist and the small of her back. It is also on her neck and her face. I gave her a baking soda bath and it helped very little. Calamine lotion helps very little too. She itches all the time|||Fenistil Gel helps relieve the itching. It happened to me too (again from the pool). I took anti-histamines and applied Fenistil Gel on the affected areas. It worked.





And keep her away from the sun.|||TRY GIVING HER SOME LORRITEDENE OR PIRRITON MED TO STOP THE ITCHING IT COULD BE AN ALLERGY|||My daughter about a month ago had a rash that appeared and disappeared. She ended up having a rare liver infection. I am not implying that is what is wrong with you daughter. However we went and baught some aveeno and gave her baths in it. It worked better for us thn the Calamine Lotion did. Also try a cooling gel lotion of some sort. Ask behind the pharmacy for one. there are several that you can sign for.





Besr of luck to you and I hope your daughter is feeling better soon. Take Care %26amp; Have a great weekend! :)|||try switching your laundry detergent and softner. i had a rash a while back all over me too and i tried switching everything, bar soaps, lotions and nothing helped except switching the detergent

1 comment:

  1. This method is without a doubt aesthetically certainly appropriate choice. Every one in concerns most important ones can be created by a lot of historical techniques. I can recommend animoto quite a bit. Hair Care

    ReplyDelete