Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin rash on my 6th month old?

My daughter has patches of rough skin on different areas of her body. Some are red, some are skin toned. They don't seem to bother her, and they go away a few days after i notice them. Her pediatrician said it was ring worm, and gave me a cream for it, but it doesn't do anything. It doesn't make sense to be ring worm. She's had them since she was born. And ring worm doesn't go away on it's own...Some of the spots are about dime sized, and she had one on her elbow the size of a quarter, but it's already gone. They feel rough. Not like sand paper, but more like skin thats healing from a sunburn. Does anyone know what this is? And if there's anything I can do for it?|||Try using pure and natural products only for her it sounds like eczema -


I'd get a 2nd opinion at her next well exam unless you have ring worm too or know of someone who did it's doubtful (day care??)

No comments:

Post a Comment