Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a bad skin rash on my leg?

I've had a bad skin rash on my leg and it's gone to the other side. I went to the doctor and she prescribed some antiobiotics and it clears for awhile and comes back. The reason it comes back is that is itches like crazy and I can't stop the itching! I am ready to see another doctor for this as it's driving me crazy! I've even tried to put rubbing alcohol in it for the itching and Anti-itch on it. Any suggestions. I've even tried Calamine lotion. I had this before and it eventually went away. I am worried about leaving a awful looking scar on my leg.|||Hi,


You're right, it could leave a terrible scar if you don't stop scratching...


Like a bug bite, the more you scratch, the longer it itches.


In part, the itching is due to the healing process, so if you let it heal, the itching will lessen.


If your doctors can't suggest or prescribe anything that will completely stop the itching, then you really need to exercise some self-control. It's amazing how quickly the body heals, if we let it.


Stop scratching and let it heal|||try to put some bondege but before that clean it first and add vetadine. try a crushed garlic and put that everyday for beter result.

No comments:

Post a Comment