Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin rash on inside of leg after unprotected sex......possible STD?

I have noticed a rash has appeared on the inside of my leg quite high up, its bumpy, sore, and seems to be pinky/orange in colour. It covers about 5inchs in diameter. It occured the morning after I had unprotected sex, is this just friction rash, or could it be a symptom of an STD? I dont really know much about STD's so I'm really not sure.|||For starters, the chances of an STD working it's way down your leg is slim. 2nd of all, STDs usually take months to show symptoms, not hours.





I believe it's more than likely a heat rash. Or as you called it, friction rash. I wouldn't fret.|||wow beware|||some people are allergic to their partners sperm|||maybe it's excema|||Personally, I'm no doctor but it sounds more like a rash than an STD. My advice to you would be to have it checked by a doctor.You could apply a cortisone lotion to it for the discomfort. No more unprotected sex,right?|||given that ts on your leg and not your genitalia, it may be an allergy to sperm





I cant tell you enough- if you dont know much about STD for the sake of your health do a little research- it ll go a long way.





STD's are fairly common, know signs and symptoms. I know about STD and its the reason why I refuse to have casual sex- its much too risky|||It sounds like a herpes rash, but definitely go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment