Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin rash after going to a tanning bed...?

I got a rash after I got out of the tanning bed, but I don't know if that caused it. It came suddenly, like 15 to 30 minutes afterwards. When I took a shower, it began to burn and this rash started on my arms, near my shoulders and on my hips. Plus I have a slight fever and I feel sick. Do I have a serious condition?|||sounds like Hives (heat raash) my mum gets it when we go on holiday


you can just take simple pills bought over the counter


just explain what has happened to them it wont cost much|||did you use any thing on your skin before you went tanning, if so it happens, you also might of gotten burned too.|||I worked at a tanning salon and the only thing i can think of is that you may be allergic to the cleaning solutions they use to clean the bed. You can have them clean it like normal then spray water on it to wipe it down so the cleaner is off. another thing is you just might have a heat rash or something i used to get headaches and feel sick as well from being in there too long

No comments:

Post a Comment