Friday, November 20, 2009

Help! 32 weeks pregnant and getting the shakes with a light skin rash on my arms?

I am 32 weeks pregnant and have been cramping the last few days, and then this morning I got the shakes. I have not been sleeping well lately. There was also a very faint light skin rash on my arms while I was shaking. Did anyone else expierence something like this in pregnancy? What was it?|||A good rule of thumb in pregnancy:





When in doubt, go see your doctor!





Good Luck!|||For the shakes try eating something with peanut butter to help level out your sugar level. I too get the shakes but mine go away after i eat. as for the rash i am not sure you should arrange to see your dr. and go in if it gets any worse. You know just to be on the safe side. You can never be to careful.

1 comment:

  1. River possess on your web site even though using discover just just a little bit of item submits. Calming technique for not too distant future, I'm book-marking at the moment acquire designs execute arrives aside. Feminine Care

    ReplyDelete