Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin rash- either slimquick or oil of olay tanning body lotion?

Okay I've been using slimquick for 2 weeks with no problems, then I started using Oil of Olay body lotion- the kind with the gradual self tanner in it- this week. I broke out with a rash all over my body! I stopped using the lotion, and it seems like it is just getting worse. Has anyone had this problem? I am wondering if I should stop using the Slimquick, even though I've been really happy with it other than this rash situation.|||think it will be the olay product, i know quite a lot of people allergic to olay including myself. it will take 2 or 3 days to calm down try savlon cream to cool the rash then when its cleared up try johnsons body lotion with self tanner it works for me. good luck.|||Hi,


I got a rash from slimquick too! I've tried all different diets, and the weight loss is only temporary. I finally tried diet pills on the market are made from Hoodia. I saw this stuff on ABC News. It's all natural and safe, and it works! My wife took it for a month and dropped 20 pounds. I took it for a month and lost about 13 (but I didn't exercise).





I bought the natural hoodia from this website: http://www.alllsite.info/free-diet-pills... . I checked the web site address so I can post it here and I saw they're running a promotion now to get a free 2 week sample for only $4.97! I'm going to order this supply for my wife and give it to her for Christmas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment