Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weird Skin Rash/Condition Please HELP! *pics*?

A few days ago, I noticed some red spots appear towards my ankle on my right leg. It has gotten a little worse over the past few days and has got me shakin' in my boots. I suppose it could be an allergic reaction since I have such sensitive skin and have been having to use a different laundry detergent.





What do you guys think?





http://goaskjesus.com/rash1.jpg


http://goaskjesus.com/rash2.jpg|||Looks like scabies or worse Morgellons.


Log onto Morgellons.org compare symptoms ( no treatment worse docs do not believe us with it .. and the rash gets worse .





I have a few suggestions


!) buy a 30 X Handheld lighted microscope . Its small , you can take it and look at your skin to detect tiny thread like objects in your skin . Then and only then show the doctor with print out info from morgellons.org . Some Morgellons PT'S are helped with long term antibiotics ( tetracycline ) and keeping your environment clean and dry .





Baby oil rubbing on that rash may bring out some of the crud from your skin that no one will test or acknowledge so don't save stuff.





Anti fungal foot sprays and creams like Monist ate sooth the itch and relentless burning and can help with rashes . Email me at nomof3@yahoo.com if you need support .. Not too much I can do . I have Morgellons and ways to cope but not get rid of it . Good Luck feel better|||dude i got the same thing and i have no idea what it is honsetly!! sorry man...|||ARE YOU TAKE PILLS FOR SOMTHING


HAPPEN TO ME OTHERS


GET OFF OF THEM GET TO THAT DOCTER

No comments:

Post a Comment