Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin rash during 3rd trimester?

Hi there I am 29 weeks pregnant and for the past couple of days I have had this rash on my neck and chest and breast a few spots on my side, there not terribly itchy some look like welts and some look like dryskin patches? Has anyone else had this or should I be alarmed?





Also how many months is 29 weeks?|||I'd check with your doctor. During my pregnancy I broke out with 2 different rashes, but was told they were just "pregnancy rashes" wich happens to some women.|||see your doctor! it could be serious|||Sounds like an allergic reaction to something. Talk with your Dr.|||probably PUPPS alot of women develope this is late pregnancy theres nothing you can do for it but get some creams or something. but just to be on the safe side you might wanna get it checked out by a dr. just in case its chicken pox or something. you know you can get them in adulthood even if you already had them once.|||You may have PUPPP which is an itchy skin rash that some women do develop in late pregnancy. I, thankfully, never had this one myself in any of my pregnancies but I have known other moms who have experienced it. I've included a source below with more detailed information for you. The good news is that it is harmless, however, if you are concerned it is never a bad thing to mention it to your care provider.





29 weeks is 7 months along, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment