Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin Rash question?

Lately, the skin on my legs has been dry and I'll get an area that starts itching, so I'll scratch it, and while I scratch it, a tiny red bump appears about the size of a zit. And then, it won't go away. After a couple of days, the bump will look like an acne scar, but it still doesn't go away. Its also primarily on my right leg, if that makes a differnce. I've had maybe one or two spots on my arms, but they don't stay around as long as the ones on my legs.


What is it, or at least, what can I do to stop it?|||Have you changed soaps or lotions? Try soaking your legs in oatmeal. It will ease the itch, and calm your skin. If it is something that continues, I would see a doctor.|||wash that junk off with some soap and water, you be gettin ashy, girl. nasty.|||Buy some hydrocortisone1% anti-itch cream at Wal-Mart and see, then if it persists, go to the doctor. And take some Benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment