Saturday, April 24, 2010

Freak skin rash that emits white liquid. Anyone had it?

It constantly "weeps" from large red patches, that form on chest, crotch, forearms and back. Could be psoriasis, but there are many skin diseases. I must wait a long time before I see a dermotoligist. Regular doctors don't have a clue, they just want to throw steriods at it.|||Well, a few years back I had this terrible rash from head to toe, on my butt, fingers, everywhere! Seriously, there were so many you could not see any skin between them. They were red pyramid - shaped and I think they had puss butt I really don't remember. It eventually went away. Are you sure it's not just acne? I would recommend seeing a dermotoligist. Is it bumpy?|||Well i had a rash that i only had for a little bit in a couple spots that had this clear liquid stuff come out of it. It went away though.|||Yeast? Have you tried nystatin powder?|||I haven't had it, but I know someone who did. He's dead now. Sorry.|||grose

No comments:

Post a Comment