Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is this just a skin rash or something more?

After work about 2 nights ago my skin looked like it had little splotches of red... The next morning I woke up and my hands felt like they were asleep... all day. And today my entire arm is getting covered in redish areas that are starting to itch... and my hands still feel prickly like they are asleep.|||probably not just a skin condition, sorry :S go to a doctor ASAP please! tingling suggests circulation difficulties, or nerve damage, or any number of things that a doctor can test you for. Good luck :P...oh where do you work? that may have something to do with it....|||Hi Matt, it could be an allergic skin reaction, try to think if you came into contact with something different. If not, it could by systemic, meaning that you have something going on inside the body that is now coming out as a rash/numbness. I work at a derm office, and a lot of times they will culture the rash for scabies or skin infection, or if it indicates something more, you might have to have a blood test. I would think that if it doesn't get any better by tomorrow, I would call your doctor and see what they think. Good luck|||Click on the link below. There are questions and answers concerning rashes. Whether you answer a question with yes or no, it will lead to to further questions and answers until you can get a generalized diagnosis. It does not replace medical attention, though. Hope you feel better soon.





http://familydoctor.org/545.xml

No comments:

Post a Comment