Saturday, April 24, 2010

Im concerned skin rash, allergy, disorder???

Ok for about the last 2 months iv'e been getting these weird rash type of effects on my arms n even now palms, n feet, sumtimes legs.





It's mainly my arms n hands. At first i thought because i work in a warehouse it must be sumthing in there, I come in contact with all kinds of cardboard n dust etc.... some actually seem to have an effect i do believe tho...


The thing is i notice that sometimes it happens off of work also, like on the weekends even or whateva just randomly....





at work tho it seems more vicious they look like red lines that bubble up across my arms and or little dots aswell they irritate me n somewhat itch but i dont feel the need to itch.


but after about 15 20 minutes they fade away n disapear completely.





basically when they bubble up they'll look like a huge mosquito bite, like literally red n bubbled. it can be in the morning, at night big area small area random spots on my arm, upper or lower, top of hands, i even seen on my palm the other day, wtf?!? help|||u need to go to a doc please|||check MSDS sheets for anything at work you come in contact with.. may be a toxic chemical every work place must have information available ..

No comments:

Post a Comment