Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help i have a bad skin rash help help help?!?

Well it happens on my arms feet and legs. On my legs i first get a burning under my skin and then it itches like no other and after that i ger huge swelling bumps. On my arms i get birght red and itch like crazy. On my feet i first get a feeling like hot burning under my skin and then it gets itchy and swells and then spots under the skin im very worried please answer soon|||it sounds like you either have poison ivy, or an allergic reaction to something. dont wear anything twice without washing it. untill you see a dermatologist they would be better to go to than a doctor..... and for now get some type of calymine lotion to help with the rash. it can be bought at your local cvs, or walgreens.|||it might be exema try to use some oatmeal bath avenno and change your soap and lotion|||do you shave your arms? it sounds alot like razor burn. at least definately on your legs, otherwise I would either way get a hydrating lotion and use it in the morning and at night, and I would definately go to a doctor. you may also be allergic to the soap or something that you are using on that skin.|||Go to the doctor but here is a link that might help you|||Sounds identical to psoriasis or eczema.......try Aveeno cream for rashes.....and then make an appointment to see your dermatologist.|||Sounds somewhat the same that I have. I went to the doctor but he didn't tell me what it is but he is still doing tests. The only thing that worked for me was toothpaste then the doctor gave me some clear medication. The clear medication was better only because it wasn't sticky like the toothpaste. I suggest for the feet use something like GermX first. I know toothpaste sounds silly but it was a life saver for me.|||You might also see if it might be dermatographism.

No comments:

Post a Comment