Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help Please!!!! Skin rash?

Ive got these red pimple things around my belly button. Im really scared cuz i heard MRSA is in my school. Is it just a rash? Its like 5 or six red dots and they itch like hell. Im 13 btw|||Relax! I'm sure it isn't MRSA. Do you wear jeans? How high up do you wear them? Do they have metal snaps? I'm asking these questions because I have this rash all over my lower abdomen and it comes from my jeans snaps. I am allergic to nickel. The nickel allergy is very common especially in women. Unfortunately, because it is cheap and easy to get, it is the most popular metal used in clothing and accessories. You can have an allergy test done, but it's easiest to perhaps put something metal on another part of your body and see if you break out. For instance, try wearing a necklace or a bracelet. Do you normally wear jewelry? If you still don't know, check your family history. The nickel allergy is genetic.|||Relax. There are a million reasons why you'd get a skin rash. It's most likely not MRSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment