Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin rash that starts on wrist then spreads to body?

one day not to long ago i noticed red bumps on my wrists while i was washing my hands the next day it got worse and spread to my arms for the next week it spread to my whole body little red bumbs im not allergic to anything and it wasn't the measles or mumps but looked simular i went to 4 docters one said it was a bacteria infection another said it was psoriasis another said it was a allerigic reaction and the other said it was mono any one know what it is i've i had it for 2 weeks now and its spreading to my face now? little red bumps itchy at timesdry skin on top|||rozeasa maybe|||Call your doctor, and get this under control, before it gets out of hand. Don't you just love doctors who all give a different thought on what it MIGHT be!!!! Try Web Md.com it might help you. Or just go to the hospital, and bring a book to read.|||Dermatimiculitis 56q|||Sounds like excema to me, have you tried eucerin cream or elidel (prescription) on it? What did the docs suggest. surely they can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment