Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a skin rash! What is it? I'll describe it to you...?

Help!


On New Years I went crazy and ate probably 6 kewis! I know, it's nuts, and I'v never done it before.


Another thing, on New Year too, I got a lotion I used.


I got a never before tried by me deoderent, and used it.


I also got a new chap stick, and used it.


This happened all on New Year's Day.


2 days later, I wake up with a rash on my hand.


It itches, and looks like a million bubbles. It's on one of my hands, my right hand and I'm right handed, (the hand where i blob lotion on) and it came on on my face, near the place where I used lip gloss. like a million tiny bubbles. then on my arms, where I use deoderent.


I used a little to much deoderannt one day because i was a little smelly it put it on my arms as well as armpits. i also continued using chapstick, and lotion.


which one is it?


feel free to ask certain questions, and ill answer them in the "add comment" section!


thanks!|||take anti histamine drug


n c a doc


stop using stuff u got|||go to the doctor.|||sounds like a allergic reaction to something you use,not a doctor, but I figure the safest thing for you to do would be to see your doctor and they could better evaluate the symptoms.|||Could just be the kewis, take a benedrly, sounds like a food allergy.


Could also be the clothes u had on, u may be allergic more to a certain fabric or the washin powder


If it was new clothes, u better wash em, they go thru tons of hands at a factory.|||Could be a lot of things! It's good that you remember all the new things you tried, that's a step in the right direction. I would say to try to eliminate ALL the new things. Look for sensitive skin formulas of the products you used before you tried the new items, as products with a lot of fragrance in them might irritate you right now. I myself have sensitive skin, here are some products that I use that work well: Softlips for chapstick, Dove deodorant, Johnson's baby lotion, Ivory body wash/soap. You should be careful before trying any more new stuff, but in case your old products are heavy on fragrance/chemicals those should be safe.


It could be that the rash you got has NOTHING to do with any of the new things. You could have picked up bacteria from anywhere, to be honest. Try to go really easy on your skin the next week or so. Use gentle soaps, don't make your showers too hot, don't scrub at your skin too hard. A warm, wet washcloth is a good way to relieve itching. Hopefully it'll stop you from spreading your rash. If you don't see improvement after discontinuing use of the new products and taking it easy on yourself, you should definitely see your doctor.|||I had this on my right hand on my fingers a few months ago. It didnt go away for a few days but I had to clean my hands real well. I had to clean my hands all the time. so keep your hands clean it should go away in a couple of days. As for the other things I dont know.|||stop using them all and try taking an antihistamine such as Benadryl, if that doesn't help, go to a doctor, if it's a alllergic reaction, the Benadryl will help, after it is well, you can try 1 of the products at a time till you figure out which is causing the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment