Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skin rash??

I have a skin problem that I am noticing is getting worse. My forearms has little bumps all over it (like goosebumps all the time). Now is also looks like I have small light brown dots on the inside of my forearm (which doesn't get exposed to sun?!? Do i have cancer??|||go to a dermatologist.|||May be eczema, see a dermatologist.|||you may die, so see a doctor|||You may have an allergy to something you are coming in contact with. "Contact Dermatitis" which means, "a rash." Often wool products cause small bumbs like that. Do you have a wool blanket, etc. Considing it is your forearms, it tells me it may be something you are touching. However, you should see a determatologist if it doesn't clear up. Can you think of anything new you are wearing or using?|||use ivory soap, they say 99.9% pure and I have used it forever and it keeps my pimples away|||no.. i had the same thing as u.. it may be allergic reaction.. exma.. or a rash.. some cream from the hospital will take that away.. honey you dont have cancer dont worrie jus see the doctor for the cream ~bye :)~|||Go to a dermatologist as soon as possible they can help you find out if it is|||only a dermatologist and a biopsy can determine and diagnose cancer; however, it is not eczema (i have had it for many years and its not as you described, nor psoriasis)


search www.webmd.com %26amp; even yahoo health. best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment